Job opening in a 100 bed hospital located in North Central Kentucky, just over an hour south of Cincinnati, OH, for a Director of Imaging Services to join their team. The Director oversees 2 hospitals as well as outpatient imaging. There are approximately 30 FTEs.
- Develops and implements departmental goals, plans, and standards consistent with the clinical, administrative, legal, and ethical requirements/objectives of the organization.
- Directs and evaluates departmental operations, including patient care delivery, information technologies, service level determination, and complaint management, to achieve performance and quality control objectives.
- Plans and monitors staffing activities, including hiring, orienting, evaluating, disciplinary actions, and continuing education initiatives.
- Prepares, monitors, and evaluates departmental budgets, and ensures that the department operates in compliance with allocated funding. Coordinates and directs internal/external audits.
- Creates and fosters an environment that encourages professional growth.
- Integrates evidence-based practices into operations and clinical protocols.
- Provides a positive and professional representation of the organization.
- Promotes culture of safety for patients and employees through proper identification, reporting, documentation, and prevention.
- Maintains hospital standards for a clean and quiet patient environment to maintain a positive patient care experience.
- Maintains competency and knowledge of current standards of practice, trends, and developments in related scope of job role or practice.
- Adheres to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
- Participates in ongoing quality improvement activities.
- Maintains compliance with organization’s policies, as well as established practices, protocols, and procedures of the position, department, and applicable professional standards.
- Complies with organizational and regulatory policies for handling confidential patient information.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service through his/her attitude and actions, consistent with the standards contained in the Vision, Mission, and Values of the organization.
- Adheres to professional standards, hospital policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and TJC standards and/or standards from other accrediting bodies.
- 3-5 years of hospital imaging management experience.
- Associate’s Degree in Radiology required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required one month of hire date
- ARRT R.T.(R)
- Radiologic Technologists and Technicians
- Valid and current
The City boasts a picturesque downtown setting on the banks of the Ohio River as well as bustling shopping-business corridors along US 68 and the AA highways. Our community offers a wide range of business and employment opportunities as well as historic sites, education options, and recreation fun for the whole family from boating, fishing, and camping, picnics, golf and swimming This scenic town, nestled on the banks of the Ohio River in northeastern Kentucky, just one hour southeast of Cincinnati, Ohio, and an hour northeast of Lexington, Kentucky, overflows with opportunities for business, industry, living and visiting. Celebrating a vivid past while embracing the promise and advantages of the 21st Century, the city always has been and always will be naturally charming.
The city is the retail and employment hub of a seven county area — Mason, Bracken, Robertson, Fleming and Lewis counties in Kentucky as well as Brown and Adams counties in Ohio. With a convergence of rail, river, and highway accessibility, and a labor market approaching 200,000, it is an excellent location for business and industry. From historic row houses and charming bungalows to modern subdivisions, golf course estates, and nearby farm communities, housing is available in a wide range of styles and price ranges. Relatively low real estate taxes make home buying even more affordable.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Director of Imaging Services Job: contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text-the quickest way to reach me.