Job opening for a Manager of Surgical Services in New Mexico at a Brand New Facility.
Oversees day to day operations of Surgery, PACU, Preop Central Sterile department.
- BRAND NEW FACILITY
- 25 bed facility Critical Access Hospital
- 3 OR’s General surgery, Ortho, GI, GYN
- Not for profit system
- Excellent leadership team
- Responsible for preparation and review of Surgical Services budget
- Evaluation of cost centers, departmental productivity reports
- TJC readiness
- BSN, Master’s preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in management of Surgical Services
- AORN preferred
Looking for someone who can create a positive culture and engaged atmosphere for staff to learn and grow. Small community hospital in rural but beautiful, mountainous area of NM. Great for skiing, hiking, camping……. anything outdoors!!
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text-the quickest way to reach me