Job opening in a 85+ bed hospital located in Northern VA, near Manassas, and 40 miles from Washington DC, for a Director of Quality, Risk and Process Improvement to join their team.
The Director, Quality and Process Improvement is responsible for oversight of all quality initiatives to include monitoring quality metrics at the unit level. This position oversees regulatory readiness through assessment and implementation of measures to meet regulatory requirements. The Director, Quality and Process Improvement evaluates the overall care of patients by identifying opportunities for improvement in patient care practice. Through identification of process improvements and educational opportunities, communication, and reporting state of quality to several groups.
3 Direct Reports-Manager, Risk Management, Coordinator, Regulatory Accr, and Clinical Data Abstractor
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or healthcare administration. Preferred: Master’s Degree
- 5 years experience in acute care setting. At least one year of leadership experience. At least one year of project management and/or quality improvement experience.
- Current Virginia State Registered Nurse License.
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Knowledge and skills in process improvement techniques and methodologies to include Lean and Six Sigma.
Fast-paced city life melts into the distance, and your eyes open to the beauty, charm and wonder of Virginia’s Horse & Wine Country. Just 40 miles west of Washington, D.C., at the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Our pristine parks offer boating, hiking, fishing, playgrounds, and more. Over 26 wineries featuring unique award-winning wines and incredible vistas. Farm tours, pick-your-own farms & orchards, corn mazes, and more. Painting & sculpting, music, theatre, dancing… Find your creative outlet here.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text-the quickest way to reach me