Job opening in a small 70 bed hospital located in beautiful Wyoming, about 3 hrs from Jackson, for a System Director of Therapy to join their team.
- Candidates MUST be a physical therapist! No exception!
Responsible for overall direction, utilization, instruction, and evaluation of professional and support staff, volunteers, and students utilizes in Therapy Services Department. Establishes policies, procedures, objectives, and work standards while ensuring provision of service in accordance with all state and federal laws and regulatory agencies.
The Therapy Director will have their own inpatient/outpatient work load plus the duties of a director.
Total FT staff:
- 2 Occupation Therapists
- 1 PT (1 FT Vacancy)
- 1 PTA
- Current PT Licensure from the State of Wyoming
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Physical Therapy
- Graduate of an approved school of Physical Therapy
- Master’s Degree in a related discipline preferred
Minimum Work Experience
- Minimum 5 years’ progressively responsible experience
- Prior operational and supervisory experience within a complex medical center preferred
This town has a population of approximately 37,000 with major urban centers such as Salt Lake City, Utah, Billings, Montana, and Denver, Colorado an easy half-day drive away. This town is where people want to live in a place where they can go fishing after work, where the checker at the grocery store doesn’t need ID to accept their check, where they can enjoy the simple pleasure of listening to their children sing in the Community Children’s’ Chorale. Low population density, low crime rate, and a great location make the serenity of life in this city one of its most outstanding features. People work hard, but they work without the stress of living in a city where high-pressure jobs are matched by high-pressure lifestyles. We’re in the middle of a desert area, 30 minutes from mountains and pristine rivers. The wildlife and majesty is all there for those that want to venture out. We’re centrally located, so everything in the state is within 3-4 hours, Yellowstone and Jackson Hole to name a few. There’s downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, hunting, fishing, camping, and hiking, 4-wheeling, snowmobiling, boating, etc.
More to know:
- Local airport with United Express service to Denver, CO
- Great public and private education opportunities for school age children
- Close to Jackson Hole Wyoming and Yellowstone National Park
- SLC Utah – 4.5 hours away by car
- Billings, MT – 4 hours away by car
- Denver, Colorado – 6 hours away by car
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the System Director of Therapy Services Job: contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text