Job opening for a Sr. Director of Network Services located in Northern California.
- Reports to Corp CTO
Basics of position:
- Directs, manages and contributes to the enterprise Network Services strategy.
- Develops and collaborates to deliver full business requirements to support the architecture, engineering, implementation and operational support for the network infrastructure.
- Plan, align, budget, design and implement applications and infrastructure in support of Hospital’s mission, goals, strategies and objectives.
- Collaborate with application domain executives, affiliates and system executives to define, map, develop, implement and maintain technical solutions that meet their operational needs.
- Lead the planning and implementation of multiple discipline network centric teams to support different service/business lines.
- Champion the development, distribution, support, enforcement and integration of best practices and technology standards across the organization.
- Ensure that application and technical solutions adhere to enterprise data security, data/process standards and comply with applicable federal and state requirements. This leader will have deep domain knowledge of Cisco routing, switching, ACI, SD-WAN, SDA, UCCE, and hybrid Wi-Fi planning, engineering, and operational solutions.
- Additionally, this leader will have the ability to lead teams that plan, engineer, implement, and support Unified Communications platforms, load balancing platforms, and firewall platforms that support the Health Enterprise.
- 10-15 years’ experience in running large enterprise networks
Lead IS Network Services Organization. Directs, manages and contributes to the enterprise Network Services strategy. Champion the development, distribution, support, enforcement and integration of best practices and technology standards.
- Bachelor’s in Business, Computer Science, Management Info Systems Required or equivalent education/experience
- Master’s Business, Computer Science, Healthcare Administration, Info Systems Preferred
- 6-9 years’ extensive knowledge of health care business acumen with a background in major applications implementations in health care IT/IS.
- Compute and Storage is requiring 10-12 years’ experience
- Comprehensive combination of IT and/or healthcare operations work experience required
- Leadership experience, in managing multiple, large, cross-functional teams or projects, and influencing senior level managements and key stakeholders required
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text