Immediate needs for 4 Nurse Practitioners located in Central California.
- Will only consider California candidates with current CA license.
- Will offer relocation/sign on for CA candidates only.
- NP create their own schedule – Monday – Friday – days, occasional nights (no weekends, no holidays)
- Will travel to clinics within area (in a 40-mile radius) to see patients.
- Will perform annual wellness checks (3-4 hours visits), complex patient case visits (1-hour visits).
- Each NP has their own patient census
- Holistic approach
- Create dedicated care plans, patient education, and provide clinical guidance to an integrated care team providing superior care for dialysis patients.
- Functions autonomously, and in collaboration with all members of the healthcare team to coordinate and facilitate high quality, cost-effective care.
- Provide coordinated care services between the patient, family, physicians, additional providers, and other care team members.
- Success is measured on reduction of patient hospitalizations
- Must have 3- 5 years of Nurse Practitioner experience
- Experience in family medicine/internal medicine and even urgent care looking for someone who is well rounded with strong clinical skills since patients are complex (kidney/dialysis patients with other issues like cardiac, hyper tension, mental health, etc.)
- Current CA license required
- Very good organizational skills needed
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text