Job opening for a Practice Administrator located in Minnesota.
Critical access hospital
- Senior Vice President of Hospital and Clinic Operations
- Supervise and coordinate operational functions of the Family Medicine and Specialty clinics.
- Provides daily operational oversight for staff and Providers.
- Maintains clinical quality, establishes practice standards, and monitors customer service of clinics.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise all activities related to the practice functions including the Family Medicine and Specialty Clinics.
- Participates in the staffing and recruiting of physicians and practitioners, along with Human Resources and Administration.
- Maintain quality controls including training, policy and procedure development, and education.
- Conduct hiring, coaching and discipline of staff. Measure, evaluate and document staff competencies.
- Conduct timely performance evaluations. Consult with department directors to improve processes, expedite patient flow, resolve problems, etc.
- Must have a high degree of organizational and prioritizing skills, with the ability to balance multiple work assignments simultaneously.
- Must possess demonstrated physician relation building skills, serving as a key contributor to positive relationships with the medical staff.
- Must possess a high level of honesty, integrity, and personal ethics;
- a straightforward and open style with the ability to build and facilitate effective teams, being visible and accessible to the medical staff and employees.
- Must be skilled in the area of conflict management resolution.
- Must be able to ensure organizational information is kept in a discreet, confidential manner.
- Must be able to make independent decisions when appropriate.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Business or related field;
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years of management experience in a medical clinic or other physician based setting.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Practice Administrator Job: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text