Job opening for a Director of Physician Services located in Texas.
Regional Hospital – in Texas
180+ Bed Facility
- 7-10 years practice management exp.
- BS required;
- Masters strongly preferred
- 15-16 Multi-Specialty Physician Group (Cardiology, OB/GYN, Gastro, Family Practice, Internal Medicine, etc.)
- Manages and coordinates administrative and clinical services for one or more physician office sites.
- Establishes work procedures and standards to improve efficiency and effectiveness in an office.
- Supervises medical, nursing and clerical staff to ensure quality patient care.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Reports to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Bachelor’s degree in area of specialty required (Masters Degree Preferred) and at least 7-10 years of Physician Practice Management experience in the field or in a related area preferred.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text