Job opening in a critical Access hospital located 35 miles east of Lincoln and 50 miles south of Omaha for an experienced Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their team.
Work for an ER and inpatient hospital based program.
- APPs in this program will share a rotation of 24-hour shifts and no more than 3 days in a row. Required to remain at the Facility during the 24 hour shift(s).
- Hospital-Based ER & Acute, on-site 24/7
- Facility has a nice sleep room and the employee does not have to pick up any clinic hours.
- The month is divided between 3 APPs, again working no more than 3 days in a row
Hospital and Job Details:
- 10 bed critical access hospital
- ER with two trauma beds, 2 observation room, isolation room, procedure room
- Inpatient 3-5 average and Emergency Room 4-6 per day
- 3 RNs on staff for each shift
- Lab and Radiology on call 24/7
- Healthland/Centriq EMR
- Medical Insurance coverage premium paid;
- Voluntary benefits available (Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term Disability, Accident, Critical Illness);
- Paid Long-Term Disability coverage;
- Cell phone allowance provided of $90 per month;
- Annual CME allowance
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text