Job opening in a 200+bed hospital, Great Hospital in Southern CA, for a Supervisor BMT/Cord Blood Bank to join their team.
Reporting to the Manager, Transfusion and Blood Product Manufacturing the Supervisor BMT/Cord Blood Bank primary responsibility is to manage daily operations, ensuring that department policies and procedures are adhered to. They will also be performing laboratory testing as well as specimen collection.
- Three years as a Clinical Laboratory Scientist, or Limited Licensed Specialist and at least one year of supervisory experience
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proficient with computer
- Three or more years of supervisory, Bone Marrow Transplant, cord blood collection experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Biological Science.
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist-CA (CLS) or Limited License,
- Specialist in a laboratory area.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Supervisor BMT/Cord Blood Bank Job: contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text