Occupational/Employee Health Nurse Manager
This is highly visible internal role with opportunity to work on key system initiatives to deliver a world class occupational health program.
- Be a progressive leader who has a core belief in the care and well-being of staff and wants to work in collaboration with hospital leaders.
- Make an immediate impact by developing a much more interactive and proactive relationship with hospital staff related to occupational health.
- Use your knowledge and experience to develop and implement infrastructure to be proactive in the way occupational health needs are met.
- Work with a truly supportive boss and administrative team. Build relationships with key leaders and staff throughout two facilities within the system.
- Registered Nurse or Nurse Practitioner.
- Five or more years of experience in a leadership capacity within occupational health.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Director of Case Management
Non-profit, community-based health-system.
National recognition as top hospitals in the country.
- This is highly visible role with opportunity to contribute at the system level.
- Use your creativity and passion for the continuum of care to make a significant difference in the community.
- Use your knowledge and experience to develop and implement infrastructure.
- Mentor and provide stability to the staff and other department leaders.
- Work with a truly supportive boss and administrative team.\
- Bachelors in Nursing (BSN),
- Masters in Nursing (MSN),
- Healthcare Admin, Business Admin or related field.
- 3 years in healthcare management
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced leader to broaden the scope of their leadership by managing all of the inpatient departments in the continuum of care within cardiovascular services.
The departments reporting to this role are:
- 4 OR suites, 1 hybrid suite
- 8 CVICU beds
- 16 Stepdown beds
Additionally, there is a supporting cast of supervisors and experienced staff that provide incredible care to patients. It is an ideal environment for patients to receive the best and most cutting-edge care. Now is the time for a leader to take the department to the next level with collaboration and camaraderie behind the scenes.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing or related field,
- ten years of clinical experience within hearts, including OR or PACU experience.
- The big deal? Leadership, this department is ready for a leader who will come make a difference.
Central Sterile Manager
Hospital known for excellence in surgical care/perioperative services and this position will be a key member of the perioperative leadership team to influence quality care delivered to the community. If you are looking for a position to make a difference while experiencing professional growth, then apply for this job now.
Reporting to the Director of Perioperative Services, the person selected for this role will oversee a brand new/fully remodeled and equipped Sterile Processing Department. This hospital has three fully developed Centers for Excellence: Cardiovascular, Spinal, and Orthopedics.
- 3+ year of progressive leadership experience within Sterile Processing.
- Must be either an RN or a Certified Sterile Processing Technician.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text