Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner – Crisis stabilization unit – Boston, MA
- The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner functions as the evaluator and primary provider of care for patients in the crisis stabilization unit
- nonprofit organization providing integrated health care and social support services to people with complex medical needs
- MSN, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- PMHNP certification
- Massachusetts licensure and DEA prescriptive authority
- 1 year clinical experience as a psychiatric nurse practitioner
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact professionally with culturally and educationally diverse staff and patients.
- Desire to work with people with developmental, intellectual, physical and mental disabilities.
- Mental health and crisis intervention experience including knowledge of emergency psychiatric and child protection services.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text