Cancer Center Director Job Opening located in Nebraska
- Provides strategic leadership and direction for the Cancer Center, leading day-to-day operations, including directing, organizing, planning, staffing and managing resources.
- Specific areas of responsibility include collaboration with physicians and Medical Center leaders, performance improvement, regulatory compliance and staff supervision and budget/Financial responsibilities.
- The Director has a leadership role in building relationships, coordinating patient care and creating and sustaining a positive context for the cancer program.
- Monitors patient volume, demographics and market share. Initiates actions to maintain and improve market share.
- Has responsible oversight of the cancer registry area, cancer navigators and collaboration with nursing leadership on the inpatient cancer unit.
- Provides leadership for the cancer committee to assure continued good standing with accreditation boards and works with co-management providers to develop various aspects of the cancer center, including but not limited to cancer conferences and network development.
- Master’s Degree in Nursing, Health Care Administration or related field required
- Licensed as a Radiologic Technologist or Registered Nurse preferred (RTT should be okay too)
- At least 3 years progressive experiences as a licensed clinical professional (RN, RTT, RT, etc.) required
- At least 3 years in a management or supervisory role required –in a cancer center
- Experience with cancer center program development preferred
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text