IT Applications Manager located in Nebraska
Hospital is looking for someone with healthcare experience, IT experience and leadership experience.
- The IT Applications Manager leads project teams through the system changes and is the central point of communication, maintaining a common vision, plan, and goal across all areas of accountability.
- Establishes effective relationships with clients and provide leadership to the technical configuration and support of the Epic system.
- This is a managerial position relating to operational, technical and administrative duties, with responsibility for the direct supervision of staff involved in the development and support of technology systems.
- Collaborates with leaders to streamline, optimize and prioritize technology and related process workflows to meet the strategic goals of the organization.
- 2 years experience in related healthcare IT
- Bachelors Degree in Health Administration or Business Administration or an equivalent combination of management and technical experience
- Epic experience / certification
- Experience in leading multidisciplinary teams (preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the analysis, design, implementation, support, and maintenance of computer systems preferred
- Previous experience with implementing and managing system applications
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text