Job opening for a Director of Patient Care Services for Home Care located in California.
- Must be available to travel/cover both offices.
- Union experience strongly preferred.
- Full Time / Day Shift
In this position you will:
- Provide leadership and oversight to the Clinical Managers, ensuring maintenance of clinical operations and the competent, accurate and safe delivery of care to all patients.
- Facilitate and provides direction regarding quality initiatives and program implementation.
- Provide oversight for compliance with state and federal regulations
Role model proactive, collaborative working relationships.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or related field or business
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state of California
- 2 years managerial experience in home health
- Survey experience with the Joint Commission and State regulators
- Sufficient background knowledge and expertise in regulatory and clinical decision-making for the patient population assigned to meet the needs of the patients
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Union experience strongly preferred
- Must be able to travel to both offices in Southern CA
About the hospital you will serve:
As an integral part of the respected Health & Services for over 25 years, our highly skilled healthcare professionals provide a full range of Home Health and clinical specialty programs to patients experiencing an illness, hospitalization or surgery or, for those receiving treatment for a chronic or acute illness. The Home Health embraces everyone from new mothers and their babies to the elderly with chronic health problems.
Their team of health care professionals starts with the patient and his or her physician and may include: registered nurses; certified home health aides; social workers; physical, occupational and speech therapists. Our specialist care includes patient assessment and monitoring; bedside protime monitoring; IV therapy, total parenteral nutrition; gastric feeding tube (G-Tube) for long-term enteral nutrition; V.A.C. therapy used to promote healing in acute or chronic wounds, fight infection and enhance healing of burns; pain management; injections; and ostomy management. From same-day referrals and a smooth transition from hospital to home, to attentive follow-up and communication with your own doctor, we provide care and support for you every step of the way to help restore your health to its fullest potential. Our goal is to equip our patients with the education and resources needed to regain and maintain good health.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Director of Patient Care Services for Home Care Job: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text