Women’s Health Services RN Director, Nevada
Large, for profit healthcare system
Responsible for the 24-hour management of the Women’s Health Center units to ensure the facility meets the established standard of care.
- Bachelor and Master’s Degrees in Nursing.
- Minimum of 3 years clinical experience and minimum of 5 years progressive management experience preferred.
- Computer proficiency to include word processing, spreadsheet and database.
- Must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care/service appropriate to the age of the patients served on the assigned unit/department. Six sigma credentials preferred.
- Current RN License in the State of Nevada. Current BLS Certification.
Experience being a Director of Women’s Health Services in an acute care facility comparable to the size of our hospital which is licensed for 484 beds. Candidate must have a good understanding of daily operations, budget, staffing, productivity, payroll, etc. Above all, candidate must be extremely service excellent, display teamwork, be visible to staff and be comfortable in a challenging market.
The Hospital features emergency services, a busy maternity department with an average of 450 deliveries per month, a Children’s Medical Center with a NICU, a Pediatric ICU and separate Pediatric ER, Advanced Cardiovascular Care, Surgical Services, Women’s Health and Oncology Care. It is also an accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI facility and a Primary Stroke Center, which has received multiple awards from the American Heart Association Get with the Guidelines Program.
The Hospital was voted “Best Place to Work”. We are located in one of the best master-planned communities in the country developed by Howard Hughes.
Competitive Salary Range!