Job opening in a hospital in South central Virginia for a Director of Inpatient Rehab to join their team. This position requires a RN.
- Directs the department’s activities and resources to achieve departmental and organizational objectives established in conjunction with upper management, such as, quality improvement, fiscal productivity, and patient satisfaction.
- The Director Inpatient Rehab provides overall direction and leadership for the provision of safe, effective and cost efficient patient care within the Rehab Unit.
- This is a 10 bed unit and oversees 12 FTEs.
- Graduate of a Program in Nursing required.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Master’s degree preferred
Minimum Work Experience:
- Minimum five (5) year’s experience in acute care nursing required.
- Three (3) year’s management experience as a full-time charge nurse, clinical manager, or Nursing Administrative Supervisor required.
- Experience at the Director level preferred.
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Requires flexibility in scheduling and ability to work all shift patterns including week-ends and holidays to insure continuity of care and appropriateness of nursing coverage to the patients
- Basic Life Support (BLS) American Heart Association required
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in Virginia or compact state required
Located in south-central Virginia along the North Carolina border, within a day’s drive of two-thirds of the nation’s population, this city boasts historical landmarks, recreational opportunities and beautiful rolling countryside. Places Rated Almanac magazine ranked the city the 61st most affordable place to live in the United States, with the 11th lowest housing costs and the 27th lowest crime rate, out of 351 metropolitan areas. This city is quickly becoming a hotbed of culture in southern Virginia. Enjoy the City’s rare combination of small town charm and big city offerings!
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text