Job Opening for a Senior Director, Clinical Quality Improvement, located in Massachusetts.
270+ licensed beds, large for profit healthcare system
The individual in this position is a key member of the hospital management team, provides leadership and oversight to the strategic development and implementation of the quality and patient safety programs (performance improvement, patient safety, and accreditation) with responsibility for planning, organizing, directing the managerial and operational activities of the infrastructure required to support these services.
The DCQI provides leadership in the promotion of a Culture of Safety, effective use of performance improvement methodologies and data integrity, validity and reliability.
This position serves as the liaison with The Joint Commission, CMS and other pertinent regulatory agencies and oversees the organization’s continuous survey readiness processes.
The DCQI works collaboratively with the Medical Staff to promote evidence-based quality and safety, patient-focused care aimed at optimal patient outcomes.
The DCQI is responsible for ensuring the quality improvement goals are aligned and support organizational goals and priorities.
- Responsible for leading the Quality / Performance Improvement activities across the hospital.
- Integration of the Quality / Performance Improvement Program activities for the Medical and Hospital-wide Staff.
- Data management and reporting for Quality / Performance Improvement initiatives.
- Oversight of Quality / Performance Improvement department and staff.
- Responsible for complying with all policies and procedures that pertain to HIPAA including the minimum necessary requirements for the DCQI position.
- Master’s degree
- RN license required
- Previous Director level experience required
- Doctorate degree in patient care related field
- 5 years’ experience in QA/PI
- Experience with Joint Commission in a hospital environment
- CPHQ or eligible to take exam within two years of employment
- Looking for candidates with strong regulatory experience.
- Six Sigma Certifications would be strongly desired.
- This is a multi-facility position with 6 Direct Reports.
- Experience in Children’s as well as Adult facilities strongly desired.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Senior Director, Clinical Quality Improvement Job: contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text