Job Opening for a Clinical Manager Home Health located in Ft Meyers, Florida.
Full-Time Shift: 8:00 AM-4:30 PM Schedule
Reports to DON for Home Health Agency.
- Responsible for assisting the Administrator in planning, organizing and directing of patient care services in accordance with current standards and regulations.
- This position is responsible for the overall supervision and coordination of an interdisciplinary team of staff to ensure the continuity of quality care is delivered to home health patients.
- The Clinical Manager directs patient assignments, staff scheduling, and coordination of referrals, patient visit volume distributions, and assists in meeting financial targets by effectively managing utilization, productivity, personnel and supplies.
- This position ensures adherence to clinical best practices to promote optimal patient outcomes and patient experience and ensures that patient needs are continually assessed through development, implementation and updates to the individualized plan of care in coordination/collaboration with the Case Manager, physician and patient.
- Bachelor’s in Physical Therapy OR Bachelor’s in Occupational Therapy OR Speech Pathology OR Nursing
- Preferred: Master’s in Speech-Language Pathology
- 5 Years Rehab Therapy AND 2 Years Supervisor/Management State of Florida
Licensure Requirements Required:
- Physical Therapist License OR Occupational Therapist License OR Speech-Language Pathologist License OR RN or compact state.
- BLS (American Heart Association / Basic Life Support)
- OASIS Certification D required or willing to obtain within 2 years of hire.
- Must establish and maintain positive and effective working relationships with staff, physicians, patients and other departments.
- Proficient computer skills
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Clinical Manager Home Health Job: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text