Job Opening in a 170+ bed hospital in coastal Washington, 2 hrs south of Seattle, near the Olympic National Forest and Mt Rainer National Park, for an experienced Radiology Director to join their team.
In this position, you will be overseeing approximately 31 FTEs and 1 Radiology supervisor. You will oversee all areas of Radiology including their Cath Lab/Interventional Radiology Department. This is a union facility.
- Under the general supervision of the COO:
- directs departmental activities;
- assumes responsibility for professional and support staff and maintains standard quality;
- plans, directs and supervises all technical aspects of the department in regard to services, programs and evaluations of such programs;
- responsible for the day-to-day operations of the department and for making room and work assignments to accommodate the work requirement.
- Minimum 4 years experience in a hospital imaging leadership role (assistant director or director level);
- high school graduate;
- graduate from AMA approved radiologic technology program;
- registry passed ARRT.
Hospital provides a full range of Imaging services in a totally film-free digital imaging environment. Services provided include:
- CT (Computerized Tomography)
- General/Diagnostic Radiology
- Nuclear Medicine
- 64-slice CT with 3D imaging capability
- State-of-the-art Digital Radiology suite
Staffed by board certified radiologists, licensed and registered technologists, and compassionate healthcare professionals, the Imaging department at this Hospital strives to provide a caring experience and high quality service to our valued patients and customers.
With a beautiful natural environment, and a growing economy, this town has the best of both worlds – breathtaking scenery and the amenities of urban life. The beauty of the Olympic Peninsula is apparent to all who visit and call this place home. People who live here are within short range of the northern Cascades and Olympics, Pacific beaches, bountiful rain forests, and clear rivers and streams. This town enjoys moderate temperatures throughout the year, including mild winters. A total of sixteen communities with their own unique charm help to comprise the area of this county. The town is always hosting some entertaining event for visitors and locals alike; you can’t go a single month without the availability of some special event celebrating arts, music, nature or history, not to mention shopping, casinos and attractions… there are just so many ways to enjoy your time in this town.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text