Job Opening in a 300 bed hospital in Southern New Mexico, about 1 hr from El Paso, TX, for a Marketing Director to join their team. Candidates must have hospital marketing experience.
The Director is responsible for development and oversight of marketing and communications strategies, working collaboratively with all departments to ensure all collateral materials, advertisements, communications, and activities accurately reflect and support the hospital’s brand and message expectations. The Director has a dotted line reporting relationship to the corporate Marketing and Communications teams.
- To perform this job, an individual must perform each essential function satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Develop marketing and communications strategy using data-driven, organizational best practices.
- Implements marketing and communication plans, including:
- Website and social media;
- Internal communications(employees and physicians);
- Public relations/earned media;
- Community and EMS newsletter (if applicable);
- Coordination/engagement in community events;
- Management of Function Point and Spark portal, and any other support software
- Serve as advertising conduit with local hospital leadership and corporate marketing.
- Coordinate crisis communications with corporate Communications.
- Partner with Division Director for more complex situations and strategies.
- Has regular engagement with hospital CEO to ensure alignment on hospital priorities.
- Generate content for internal and external publications, press releases, collateral, social media, websites, and advertising as needed.
- Edit internal and external marketing and communications materials and ensuring consistency of message and brand identity.
- Lead community engagement initiatives including planning and/or attending community events on behalf of the market including nights and weekends.
- Support the corporate Communications and Marketing Departments on additional projects and tasks as needed.
- Proactively identify opportunities to integrate Communications and Marketing strategies within Company and hospital initiatives.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Journalism, Communications, Marketing or Public Relations-related field)
- Minimum 5 years of related experience
- Manage the work of others, including planning, assigning, scheduling and reviewing work, ensures quality standards.
- Responsible for hiring, terminating, training and developing, reviewing performance and administering corrective action for staff.
This city is located in the verdant Mesilla Valley in southern New Mexico and is the 2nd largest city in the state (larger than Santa Fe). The area has been “home” for humans for at least 4,000 years, and that’s no surprise to anyone who has seen this town. The area offers a vast selection of annual events and attractions, great weather with an average of 350 days of sunshine a year!.
With a mild high-desert climate and spectacular views of soaring mountains and the Rio Grande Valley, this area was once home to the likes of Geronimo, Billy the Kid and the early Spanish settlers of New Spain. Today, with the influences of New Mexico State University, White Sands Missile Range and the wonderful cultural diversity of a border town, the city is the ideal place to live, work and raise a family.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Marketing Director Job: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text