Job opening in a health system in the Raleigh, NC area, for an experienced Coding Manager to join their team. This person must be onsite for the job. The Manager will oversee 18FTEs.
The Manager is responsible to manage the day to day operations of the Physician Coding Department including personnel supervision and quality of work performed. Direct responsibility for overseeing the processes related to accurate coding and timely release of accounts for billing related to the physician practices. Provides information as needed for CDM.
- 3 Years Management – Direct Area of Responsibility Required –
- Or 10 Years Management – Direct Area of Responsibility Required In Lieu of Degree
- Associate’s Degree Health Information Management
- Or Bachelor’s Degree Health Information Management Required
- Certified Professional Coder
- Or Related Certification Required
Hours of Work: 8-5
Weekend Requirements: No Weekends
When you’re looking for the excitement and attractions of a great city, combined with the affordability, approachability and appeal of a classic Southern town, look no further than Greater Raleigh. Best known for its world-class museums, best of Broadway shows and live concerts, Capital area historic sites, professional and amateur sporting events and shopping mecca status with nine major retail areas, Greater Raleigh truly offers a variety of entertainment all in one park-like, scenic setting. To top it all off, you are within 2.5 hours from the beach!
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text