Job Opening at an outstanding healthcare organization for a new Practice Manager at a Primary Care Clinic in Hawaii.
If you are a passionate about delivering high-quality patient-centered care to patients and are looking to join a great team of primary care providers and support staff, this is the opportunity for you!
A leading provider of primary care in Hawaii. With broad services and an innovative approach to healthcare, including an advanced team-based model, integrated social and behavioral services and new technologies, we meet today’s patient needs. This organization has exponential plans for growth in the future and the opportunities are endless.
This organization provides primary care and a wide range of specialty services for you and your family in your neighborhood, including access to the whole network of specialists and services. They provide health care services to address and treat all conditions that are not emergency situations in our outpatient setting, through physician referrals.
- Organization is the leading medical referral center in the Pacific Basin, offering a comprehensive range of primary and specialized care services.
Successful candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Guiding/overseeing day-to-day business and clinical operations of a multi-disciplinary clinic or multi-site outpatient practices or clinics, which includes all human resources functions, finance, logistics, compliance and staff development of clinical and business staff and others;
- Developing outpatient clinical programs and ensuring quality of care and continuity for patients and families;
- Working as a collaborative member of the management team, including building a professional partnership within the enterprise
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Healthcare Management or related field and minimum of three (3) years operations management experience in a healthcare setting; OR
- Master’s degree in Business, Healthcare Management or related field and one (1) year operations management in a healthcare setting, medical office or clinic experience allowing the successful completion of job duties and expectations.
- In addition to the educational requirement, one (1) year supervisory or leadership experience.
Experience to demonstrate the following:
- Solid knowledge of electronic medical record (EMR) and/or other information systems functionality including access and maintenance of the system controls.
- Strong leadership, facilitation and project management skills.
- Skill in dealing with multi-disciplinary teams and an appreciation in working effectively with competing priorities.
Annual bonus and relocation assistance provided + temp housing for 30 days
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text