Job Opening for a Manager of Surgical Services located in Texas.
- Large hospital – System!
- Sign on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- The OR Nurse Manager is responsible for all department functions in support of the hospital mission, vision and facility goals.
- Provides leadership, clinical expertise, and functional direction to OR supervisors and staff to achieve optimal perioperative patient outcomes.
- Evaluates quality of perioperative practices in relation to established professional and legal standards.
- Collaborates with other disciplines to facilitate the delivery of patient care.
- Bachelor of Nursing degree required
- Masters in nursing or related degree preferred
- Ten years of Operating Room experience with five years of perioperative nursing management experience.
- Demonstrates knowledge of financial implications of materials, equipment, and human resources
- Should be strong in cardiac/heart procedures
- Current RN license in the State of Texas or compact license
- American Heart Association BLS provider
- CNOR required within one year of hire/ transfer or promotion
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text