Job Opening for a Controller located in Northwest Nevada.
- 500+ bed hospital
- Responsible for the accounting, accounts payable, and payroll functions.
- Oversees the maintenance of all general ledgers in accordance with GAAP and assures compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures.
- This position oversees the external financial statement audits and the creation of all consolidated and individual financial statements.
- This position will act as a business partner with the various operational leaders and make recommendations that will improve the financial viability of those individual business units and healthcare system as a whole including the coordination of various financial analyses that support business decisions.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- Must have hospital financial management experience
- MBA or CPA preferred
- Previous experience in public accounting is highly valued
- 5+ year’s supervisory experience
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text