Job Opening in a 200 bed hospital located in Washington State, for a Marketing & Public Relations Director to join their team.
- Supervise all activities of the hospital public relations, marketing and community development programs.
- This includes working with Hospital and Foundation Board, staff, consultants and community volunteers to create and implement fund raising, marketing and public relations programs on behalf of the Hospital and the Foundation.
- It also includes serving as the official hospital spokesperson and representing the hospital to community and regional organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or related field;
- Minimum of five (5) years of successful marketing experience, a healthcare setting preferred;
- Proven ability to assist in the creation and implementation of both marketing and public relations programs within a healthcare setting;
- Proven experience in annual giving and estate planning; knowledge of capital giving, marketing and public relations;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work with volunteers, senior staff and medical staff;
- Computer experience in MS Word, Excel, Publisher and fund development software.
The hospital is located on the beautiful Olympic Peninsula of Washington State, twenty miles from the Pacific Ocean. Close to numerous recreational and cultural activities, we enjoy a moderate marine climate with dry, warm summers and mild winters. Our location is ideal for rural living but within a short drive to Olympia, Seattle or Portland.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Marketing Director Job: contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text