Job Opening in a two hospital system located in Phoenix, Arizona.
- 300 + beds in two hospitals 7 miles apart
- President / Administrator
- Oversight of Quality, Patient Safety and Infection Prevention & Regulatory Compliance
- Working, hands-on director: 2 Infection Preventionists + 3 analysts and support staff.
- Develops annual QM work-plan and prepares quarterly and annual evaluation of QM program and plan and presents reports to QM Committee and Medical Executive Committee, Board of Directors, administrative team and health plans as required.
- Facilitates preparation for review by all regulatory agencies: *DNV, HCFA, AOA State Health Departments. Devise action plans, educate staff and execute plans.
Required Experience and Education:
- BS/RN required either AZ RN license or Compact state license
- Masters & CPHQ preferred.
- Must have director or manager level experience 5+ years minimum in quality & patient safety in an acute care hospital.
- Must have experience with accreditation onsite inspections; corrective action plans; both drafting and implementing required
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Director Quality & Patient Safety Job: contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text