Job Opening for a Controller located in Texas.
- 25 bed Critical Access
- 5 years hospital experience
- Bachelors required; advanced degree preferred (Masters or CPA)
- Comprehensive Package
- The Controller will report to and work closely with the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and be responsible for General Accounting, Business Office, Registration and HIM departments. S/he will maintain the existing accounting systems, assist in the evaluation and implementation of new systems, and special projects as directed. The position requires an individual who is detail-oriented, enthusiastic, self-motivated, works well with others, multi-tasks and willing to accept new challenges as they arise.
- Critical Access Hospital (CAH), supervisory and Cerner HIS experience.
- Experience with supervising all General Accounting areas, as well as Business Office, HIM, and Registration
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance (would prefer Master’s or CPA)
- Very hands on as s/he will be responsible for making monthly JEs, reconciling all GL accounts, preparing and analyzing month-end financial CEO/Board package, year end audit and Cost Reports work-papers, annual Budgets etc. just to name a few of the responsibilities.
- A long term commitment to being at RCHD.
- This person will be a key player on my team for ensuring the financial soundness of the Hospital District.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text