Job Opening for an Interim Assistant Manager of Case Management Job located in Florida.
Not for profit 1000+ bed hospital is looking for someone to help lead the project of Implementation of Dyad model for case management. This candidate would be one of three on the team to implement and standardize this model for the system.
Reports to Executive Director of Care Management
Certification in Case Management preferred but not required
ADC is 500-750/day
Key Performance Objectives
- Education of Dyad model
- Validation of competencies and successful implementation
- Extensive experience in Interqual
- EMR system is Sunrise
- Allscripts is documentation system for care management team
- Assignment could be 3-6 months, longer if necessary, to successfully implement the model
- There are 22 units and teams on each unit
- Build effective Physician relationships.
Ideal Candidate Attributes
- BSN required. Master’s preferred.
- Someone who steps in to help demonstrate productivity and validate competency
- Standard interim contract
- Housing, rental car, travel home every other weekend with Friday travel days as paid travel days
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text