Job Opening in a 100+ bed hospital located about 45 mins from Raleigh, North Carolina, has a need for an HR Director to join their team. Candidates MUST have HOSPITAL experience to be considered! They are looking for someone who can be collaborative but strong. They need someone who can handle stress and remain even-tempered, and at times, help keep the peace. This is a newer team of Management here so you must be able to help with educating them. You will have 1 HR Generalist and the Employee Health RN reporting to you. The hospital has around 600 employees.
- Responsible for overseeing all human resources issues including staffing, staff relations, orientation and development, compensation and benefits, and employee health.
- Also responsible for the Spiritual Care department.
- Directs the areas of responsibility and is a resource person for the departments.
- Develops and recommends human resources practices and procedures that assist in the growth of the facility.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Participates in performance improvement and continuous quality improvement (CQI) activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources required, Masters preferred.
- SPHR or SHRM-SCP required.
- Knowledge of relevant federal, state and local registration relating to Human Resources, i.e. Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Affirmative Action, ADA, FMLA.
- Seven to Ten (7-10) years of progressive HR experience with a concentration on
- Employee Relations, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Training and Development and Compensation Management in a HOSPITAL setting.
- 5-7 years of Supervisory experience overseeing various HR support roles.
The city is nestled in the heart of central North Carolina and is located only 40 minutes southwest of Raleigh, the state capitol, and just 40 minutes from the gates of Fort Bragg Military base. With gorgeous beaches and majestic mountains less than three hours away, residents can easily slip away for a little R&R. But what people really love is right here in town: a vibrant arts scene and resort-quality recreation, not to mention great weather, year-round . The area is paced for pleasure, with so much to do. You can enjoy golfing, kayaking, biking, picnicking, camping, boating and swimming as well. Visit Historic Downtown featuring historic buildings, one-of-a-kind shopping and dining experiences.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Human Resources Director Job: contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text