Job Opening for a Director of Emergency Services located in New Hampshire.
Level IV Trauma/Critical Access Hospital
9 ER beds
Approximately 7,000 annual ER visits
Approximately 12 FTE’s
- The ED Nurse Director will be responsible for the assessment, planning, maintenance, and evaluation of the delivery of care and development of all Emergency Department services.
- Will have 24/7 accountability required.
- Will maintain the operational aspects of the ED and will promote a coordinated, interdisciplinary working relationship with physicians, nursing staff, and other members of the ED healthcare team.
- The ED Nurse Director will provide clinical nursing leadership, serving as a role model for the professional Registered Nurse by assessing, planning, coordinating, and evaluating patient care activities.
- Is responsible for the management of the medical supplies, budget preparation for the Department, evaluating the performance of staff, recruitment for Department, scheduling of staff, and maintaining and improving service quality.
- Will also be responsible for Emergency Preparedness and coordination of certification classes (BLS, ACLS, PALS).
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree or enrolled in an accredited Master’s program is preferred.
- 2-3 years of prior management experience required.
- Active licensure as an RN in the state of NH or other compact state required.
- BLS/ACLS/PALS required.
Designated a Level IV trauma unit in a Critical Access Hospital. We offer competitive wages, robust benefits package, paid earned time off, 403(b) with company match, tuition assistance and loan repayment assistance, and an on-site cafe!
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Director of Emergency Services Job: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text