Job Opening for a Director, Inpatient Diagnostic Imaging Services located in South Florida.
- 300+ bed acute care facility, large for profit healthcare system
- $10K SIGN-ON BONUS
Under the direction of the Chief Operating Officer supports the delivery of all inpatient diagnostic imaging services, provides operational leadership to clinical operations in the hospital-based setting.
Responsible for developing and/or organizing systems and/or programs common to hospital imaging setting, facilities planning and maintenance, information systems, policies and procedures for regulatory compliance, patient satisfaction, patient flow and access across services, policies and procedures for regulatory compliance, service availability and quality management/improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Health Care Administration or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Master’s degree in Business, Health Care Administration or related field.
- ARRT – American Registry of Radiologic Technicians. Licensed Radiology Technologist – State of Florida.
- 5+ years of progressively more responsible experience in an imaging leadership role, facilities administration, or related area including leadership/supervisory experience.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text