Job Opening in a 200 bed hospital located about 1 hr from Olympia, Washington, is looking for an ER Director to join their team.
- The ED Director is responsible for the administrative and supervision of the Emergency department including the overall planning and organizing of activities and staffing on the unit; hiring, maintaining, disciplining and firing of personnel;
- Participating in the financial management of the department including budgetary planning, equipment/supplies procurement and expense monitoring and responsibility.
- This position is responsible for developing, reviewing and revising all policies and procedures relevant to the department and coordinating performance improvement activities.
- This position is a 24 hour 7 day a week responsibility for the functioning of the department and is a member of the Nursing Administrative team.
- The Director is responsible for approximately 45 FTEs in a 19 bed department with over 33,000 visits per year at this Level III center.
- RN, minimum 5 years clinical experience in Emergency Nursing;
- BSN required; Masters preferred;
- Minimum 3 years demonstrated leadership experience in ED area preferred; track record of improving and sustaining quality employee satisfaction and patient satisfaction;
- Track record of effective innovations in quality and operations; track record of effective financial management;
- Current BLS/ACLS required.
The hospital is located on the beautiful Olympic Peninsula of Washington State, twenty miles from the Pacific Ocean. Close to numerous recreational and cultural activities, we enjoy a moderate marine climate with dry, warm summers and mild winters. Our location is ideal for rural living but within a short drive to Olympia, Seattle or Portland.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the ER Director Job: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text