Job Opening for a Nurse Manager, Emergency Department/Trama Center located in Maryland.
- Cutting Edge Research Facility
- New Emergency Department with State-of-the-Art-Technology
- Work with a Staff who Exhibit a High Level of Involvement and Motivation
- Manage in a Shared Governance Environment with Nursing Councils and a Clinical Ladder
- Relocation assistance
Manage the Emergency Services at a 500 bed teaching and research hospital, which is part of a five member, health care system that has a history of service and medical excellence. This facility offers a full range of patient care services and serves as the area’s Hazmat Referral Center and Regional Burn Center.
Is Responsible for a total of 40 beds, 122 FTEs and a 7+M budget
- 27-bay Emergency Department – handles 57,000 visits a year
- Level II Trauma Center
- JCAHO Certified Stroke Center
- 13-bed Observation Unit
- Burn Center
A seasoned ER Assistant Nurse Manager is on staff to provide support to this Manager. Plus a CNS is on staff to provide education and research services to the ED. There is a new ESI, Triage system in place. The position reports to the Senor Director of Nursing for Hospital Capacity & Emergency Services.
Live in a metro area, in the suburbs, or in a rural, quaint community, all possibilities in this location. Close to beach communities, boating communities, historical sites galore and cultural activities. Participate in deep-sea fishing, sailing, shopping, art galleries, museums, and zoos all within driving distance. Enjoy the smells and tastes of a variety of pubs and restaurants.
RN with a BSN is required and a relevant Master’s degree is preferred. An MSN is highly regarded. ER nursing experience is required. 3- 5 years of ED leadership responsibility. Previous leadership of a high-volume Trauma Center with around 50,000 visits a year and currently serving in an ER leadership role. CEN level expertise.
Excellent Compensation and Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Prescription Drug Benefits
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Mid & Long Term Disability
- 7 Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- Employee Tuition Reimbursement up to $5000/year
- Dependent Tuition Program
- 403 (b) with Company match
- Paid Time Off (22 days + increasing with seniority)
- Adoption Assistance
- Onsite Day Care
- Onsite Fitness Center
- Pretax flexible spending accounts available for health, dental, vision care, child/dependant care, and parking expenses
- Relocation Assistance
- Credit Union
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text