Job Opening in a 300 bed hospital in New Mexico, located about 1 hour from El Paso, TX, for an ICU Director to join their team.
- The ICU Director is responsible for directing Directs the department’s activities and resources to achieve departmental and organizational objectives.
- The hospital has a 32 bed ICU/IMC. Our goal FTE is 70 RNs and 10 PCTs.
- Graduate of a School of Nursing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Nursing, or related field.
- MSN preferred.
- Must obtain a Bachelor’s degree from two years of hire date.
- A minimum of five years current clinical experience in a specialty area or management.
- Three to five years’ experience in a supervisory role required.
- Must possess a current New Mexico or compact RN license.
- CPR certification required.
This is an exempt position.
- Our benefit package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness Program, Short-term disability, Long-term disability, Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account Program, 401k, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, AD&D insurance, Childcare Assistance, Tuition Reimbursement, Identity Theft Protection insurance, and Relocation Assistance.
This city is located in the verdant Mesilla Valley in southern New Mexico and is the 2nd largest city in the state (larger than Santa Fe). The area has been “home” for humans for at least 4,000 years, and that’s no surprise to anyone who has seen this town. The area offers a vast selection of annual events and attractions, great weather with an average of 350 days of sunshine a year! With a mild high-desert climate and spectacular views of soaring mountains and the Rio Grande Valley, this area was once home to the likes of Geronimo, Billy the Kid and the early Spanish settlers of New Spain. Today, with the influences of New Mexico State University, White Sands Missile Range and the wonderful cultural diversity of a border town, the city is the ideal place to live, work and raise a family.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the ICU Director Job: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text