Job Opening in a large health system in the Raleigh/Durham, North Carolina area, for an RN Director of Critical Care to join their team.
- The Director, Adult Critical Care Nursing Services is responsible for the administrative management and clinical, operating and financial outcomes for critical care services including ongoing results and improvement for the Critical Care Service Line.
- The Director is accountable for the integration of the hospital’s mission, vision and values into the performance of the areas of responsibility.
- Works in collaboration with customers, administration, medical staff, peers and subordinates to fulfill job responsibilities, meet performance standards, achieve departmental goals and objectives.
- Provides thorough knowledge of nursing through ongoing learning and policy development relevant to healthcare and nursing.
- Promotes the ANA Code of Ethics regarding values, duties and commitments.
- The Director utilizes the ANA Nursing Administration standards of practice to understand and respond to the needs of the organization.
- Reports to the Executive Director for Heart and Vascular Services.
Total ICU Beds – Total 84
Total Budgeted FTE’s – Total 187
- 4 managers, 10 Supervisors/educators
- Bachelor’s Degree Nursing Required – And Master’s Degree Nursing Required (One degree must be in Nursing)
- 5 Years Nursing – Related Area Required – And 3 Years Management Required
- Registered Nurse Required – And National Certification in Nursing Required
- Certified Critical Care Registered Nurse Or Equivalent Experience Required
When you’re looking for the excitement and attractions of a great city, combined with the affordability, approachability and appeal of a classic Southern town, look no further than Greater Raleigh. Best known for its world-class museums, best of Broadway shows and live concerts, Capital area historic sites, professional and amateur sporting events and shopping mecca status with nine major retail areas, Greater Raleigh truly offers a variety of entertainment all in one park-like, scenic setting. To top it all off, you are within 2.5 hours from the beach!
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text