Job Opening in a large health system in the Raleigh/Durham, North Carolina area, for an Epic Application Support Manager to join their team. Candidates MUST have healthcare and management experience and MUST have the Epic certification (Radiant, Cupid, or ASAP) to be considered.
- The Application Support Manager reports directly to the Director of Application Services.
- Manages the day-to-day activities of the analysts and programmers responsible for all Information Services computer applications.
- Provides leadership for the staff and ensure user satisfaction for the success and usage of the various applications/systems.
- Participates on the hospital’s management team and associated Task Forces/Steering Committees.
- The Manager will focus on: the credibility of the Information Services department internally and externally, successful implementation of systems, developing the infrastructure to support the long term needs of the health system, staff development, customer satisfaction and contributing to the overall direction and information needs of the organization.
- Assists the Director to develop the staff and department infrastructure to ensure the department’s ability to serve the hospital’s long term Information Systems requirements.
- Works closely with Director to establish an application roadmap to ensure all applications are kept current.
- Works closely with Director to manage and maintain build standards, inclusive but not limited to testing protocols, operational sign-off and release management.
- Bachelor’s Degree Business Or Healthcare Or Technology Or Related Field Required
- 5 Years Healthcare And 3 Years Management Required
- Certified/Licensed/Registered in Field of Practice And EPIC Certification in Area of Responsibility Required
Specific EPIC Certification (one of the following):
- Radiant, Cupid, or ASAP
This position also oversees our pathology analysts and the hospital uses SoftLab.
When you’re looking for the excitement and attractions of a great city, combined with the affordability, approachability and appeal of a classic Southern town, look no further than Greater Raleigh. Best known for its world-class museums, best of Broadway shows and live concerts, Capital area historic sites, professional and amateur sporting events and shopping mecca status with nine major retail areas, Greater Raleigh truly offers a variety of entertainment all in one park-like, scenic setting. To top it all off, you are within 2.5 hours from the beach!
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Epic Application Support Manager Job: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text