Job Opening for a CNO to join our Executive Leadership Team, work in a great Hospital and live in the beautiful mountains of Glenwood Springs Colorado. The CNO provides leadership, direction and administration of nursing operations to ensure compliance with established objectives and the realization of a patient centered philosophy of health care services.
- You will work with a great Executive Leadership Team.
- You will oversee 300+ nurses of a strong organization that has Shared Governance and Pathway to Excellence as the backbone of our Patient Centered Culture of Care.
- Great Organizational Culture that utilizes strong interdepartmental collaboration to provide personalized patient care.
- Hospital licensed 70+-bed hospital located in Colorado; in the heart of the Colorado Rockies.
- 18 clinics, with 8 locations on the Western Slope, to provide care to our extended community.
- We are both a Planetree and recently a Pathway to Excellence Designated Facility.
- Current Colorado RN License
- 5 years of broad based nursing clinical background.
- 5+ years progressive administrative responsibility for patient care service.
- Master’s Degree in Nursing Required (other disciplines acceptable if you hold a BSN in Nursing)
- Demonstrated exceptional leadership and organization skills.
- 5+ to 7 years experience
- Seniority Level – Executive
- Management Experience Required – Yes
- Minimum Education – Master’s Degree
- Willingness to Travel – Occasionally
- Ideal Candidate
- The ideal candidate will be committed to making every decision based on what is best for the patient. He/She will have a vision of excellence and will achieve the vision through excellent leadership and communication skills.
Located between Aspen and Vail on the Colorado River, we are a mecca for skiing, snowboarding rafting, kayaking, mountain climbing, camping and just enjoying our beautiful mountains. We also have the largest hot springs pool in the world.
Competitive Salary Range!