Job Opening for a Women’s Services Director located in Texas.
Licensed for 230 beds, large for profit healthcare system
- This role provides leadership and support to the senior executive position (CNO) responsible for all nursing and other designated patient care functions/services within the hospital organization.
- The role will assume responsibility for assisting in assessing, planning, coordinating, implementing and evaluating nursing practice on a multi-unit level.
- Role assumes 24/7 responsibility of Director’s assigned areas.
- The role is accountable to support CNO to ensure high quality, safe and appropriate nursing care, competency of clinical staff, and appropriate resource management related to patient care.
- Active and current registered nurse license in the state of residence/practice.
- Highly effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven leadership ability and hospital operational ability.
- Ability to serve as role model and advocate for the professional discipline of nursing
- Academic degree in nursing
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- 2 Years of progressive management experience in a hospital environment as a manager or full time charge nurse/related position
- Must be currently licensed, certified or registered to practice profession as required by law, regulation in state of practice or policy.
- Must have 5-7 years RN Staff Labor & Delivery experience.
- Strong Leader with 2-3 years Director Level experience.
- Solid work history with long term employment history
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Women Services Director Job: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text