Job Opening in a 300 bed hospital located in New Mexico, has a need for RN Case Managers to join their team.
- Monitors and manages patient care to promote continuity of care, optimal patient outcomes, patient satisfaction, cost efficiency, and compliance.
- This is an exempt position.
- We currently have three full-time RN Case Manager positions.
- Graduate of a School of Nursing Program.
- At least 3 years of Utilization and case management experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to prepare reports and formal presentations preferred.
- Current New Mexico or compact RN licensure required.
- Certification by the National Association of Healthcare Professionals or InterQual is desirable.
- Certification as a CCM or ACM desired.
This city is located in the verdant Mesilla Valley in southern New Mexico and is the 2nd largest city in the state (larger than Santa Fe). The area has been “home” for humans for at least 4,000 years, and that’s no surprise to anyone who has seen this town. The area offers a vast selection of annual events and attractions, great weather with an average of 350 days of sunshine a year! With a mild high-desert climate and spectacular views of soaring mountains and the Rio Grande Valley, this area was once home to the likes of Geronimo, Billy the Kid and the early Spanish settlers of New Spain. Today, with the influences of New Mexico State University, White Sands Missile Range and the wonderful cultural diversity of a border town, the city is the ideal place to live, work and raise a family.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the RN Case Manager Job: contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text