Job Opening in a 300+ bed hospital in New Mexico, for a Physical Therapist to join their team. If you are a compassionate Physical Therapist looking for a superb career opportunity with one of New Mexico’s leading healthcare providers, we have the opportunity for you. New grads will be considered.
We are seeking a positive and dedicated Physical Therapist to provide excellent therapy services for our patients in our growing department. As a Physical Therapist with the hospital, you will provide direct patient care services to individuals of all ages that restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain and prevent or limit permanent physical disabilities in a supportive, team oriented environment in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with hospital’s policies and procedures. Our rehab department has an active role in communicating recommendations for next level of care and assessing DME needs. Our physical therapists have the opportunity to evaluate and treat patients with a variety of medical needs located throughout the facility including ICU/CCU, orthopedics, medical/surgical, NICU, PICU, ED, and others. You will work closely with a dynamic, interactive interdisciplinary team including occupational therapy, speech therapy, therapy technicians, nursing, patient care technicians, physicians, case management, respiratory therapy, pharmacy, and others.
Additional responsibilities of the Physical Therapist include:
- Perform appropriate physical therapy evaluations, implement and manage an individualized evidence-based patient plan of care according to physician orders
- Documenting patient progress daily and adjusting treatment plans as necessary
- Accurately bill for services provided in accordance to CMS guidelines
- Supervise assistants, technicians, students
- Opening communicate with case management to assist with throughput
- Assess patients’ need and use devices such as crutches, walkers, wheelchairs or prostheses
- Collaborate with other healthcare providers to maintain continuity of care and focus on patient goals
- Maintain productivity standards
- No previous experience
- 1-2 years in acute care, Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Certification
- BS in Physical Therapy from an accredited university required as the minimum level of education.
- Registered Physical Therapist in State of New Mexico; Temporary license acceptable
- CPR Certification
This is a full-time, day shift position.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Physical Therapist Job: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text