Job Opening for an RN Clinical Nurse Educator located on the Central Coast of California.
- BSN & Emergency Nursing experience required.
- 250+ bed acute care hospital
- Day shift, Monday – Friday
If you want to join a team of individuals who are passionate about raising the bar through providing quality, innovative care to our community, our client Healthcare System may just be the perfect fit for you.
The primary goal of the Clinical Nurse Educator is to develop competent caregivers for quality patient care. The roles used to accomplish this consist of educator, consultant, and practitioner. The Clinical Nurse Educator is a clinical educator and professional practitioner with expertise in a specialized area of nursing. The Clinical Nurse Educator is accountable and responsible for facilitating, guiding, and supporting nursing personnel in the delivering of safe and effective patient care.
- Emergency nursing background is highly required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required.
- Current California RN license.
- Current BLS/Healthcare Provider status as per American Heart Association standards. ACLS and PALS required.
- Minimum of one (1) year Clinical Registered Nurse experience preferred in specialty areas.
- Precise hand/eye coordination and finger dexterity is necessary to administer medications, start IV, perform procedures and other direct patient care activities.
- Ability to relate cooperatively and constructively with patients, families, significant.
Located in the beautiful Monterey Peninsula, hospital is 250+-bed acute care, employs upwards of 1,600 people. This thriving team of medical professionals has never wavered in their commitment to provide the highest quality of prevention, diagnosis, treatment, 24/7 emergency care and community outreach programs. In the district of just over 230,000 residents, they have had the opportunity to touch the lives of thousands of individuals and families in the Monterey Peninsula and the surrounding region.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text