Job Opening for a Registered Nurse OB located in California.
Full Time Nights
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing.
- Six months recent experience in labor and delivery unit preferable with adequate number of deliveries to ensure competence in all areas of labor, delivery, post- partum and newborn care.
- Knowledge of high-risk labor/delivery, neonatal and post-partum management.
- All new hires will within 3 months have completed the APS Perinatal Safety curriculum or other comparable contents coursework endorsed by ACOG or AAWHONN.
- RNs hired for L&D training will preferably have a basic fetal monitor class.
- By 6 months an Intermediate or Advanced AWHONN Fetal Monitor Certificate is required.
- Current California RN License, Current AHA BLS, Current NRP, Current
ACLS desirable, Current S.T.A.B.L.E. desirable, Current Intermediate or Advanced AWHONN Fetal Monitoring Certificate, (within 6 months of hire or transfer to OB Department)
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text