Job Opening for a Chief Financial Officer located in California.
- Degree in Business Administration with accounting emphasis- required.
- CPA – must have.
- Work experience in a California acute care hospital or other health care institution, public accounting firm or related environment as a controller or similar function level highly desirable.
- Experience with Critical Access as well as experience with Medicare Cost Reporting.
- Demonstrates in depth knowledge and experience in managing general accounting, patient accounting, budgeting, reimbursement, management information systems, materials management, utilization review and medical records system.
- Familiarity with financial and patient care information systems, within a highly computerized organization.
- Ability to supervise and work cooperatively with others.
- Must be able to delegate duties and maintain efficient standards of operation.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Chief Financial Officer Job: contact email@example.com
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text