Job Opening for a Cardiology Nurse Practitioner located in Southern Oregon.
Full benefits package including relocation/sign on bonus plus continuing education funds and education loan forgiveness.
- Provides quality care for patients including interviewing, examining, assessing, evaluating, prescribing and/or treating patients and employees within the NP scope of practice and knowledge base.
- Evaluates patients in the Emergency Room for admission.
- Makes daily rounds on Cardiology Services patients.
- Discharges patients from the cardiology unit when medically stable.
- Orders and interprets diagnostic and therapeutic tests relative to patient’s age-specific needs.
- Orders, prescribes and dispenses pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic treatment modalities as allowed by state and within scope of practice.
- Counsels patients regarding preventative care, medical problems, exercise, and the use of prescribed medications and treatments
- MSN, Nurse Practitioner
- 2+ yeas of cardiology experience (within the past 4 years)
- BLS & ACLS
- Oregon license
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text