Job Opening for a OB Manager located on the Central Coast of California.
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing.
- Bachelor degree highly desirable.
- Two years recent experience in Labor & Delivery.
- One year previous management experience in an acute care setting preferred.
- Current California RN License.
- Current AHA BLS.
- Current AHA NRP.
- Current AHA ACLS.
- Ability to supervise and work cooperatively with others.
- Must be able to delegate duties and maintain efficient standards of operation.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text