Job Opening for a Chief Human Resource Officer located on the Central Coast of California.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field, required.
- Post graduate degree preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years progressive Human Resources management experience in a managerial or director role in a Healthcare or Hospital organization.
- Knowledge of fundamental and advanced principles and practices of Human Resource Management to include but not limited to: Knowledge of all facets of Employment law and applicable healthcare related state and federal regulations; Familiar with Joint Commission standards and experience in healthcare environment and labor management strongly preferred.
- HR Certification is desirable.
- Proficiency in Spanish desirable.
Essential Mental Abilities:
- Excellent working knowledge of Human Resource management.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and maintain composure in stressful situations.
- Patience, understanding and exceptional communications skills are essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to provide exceptional customer service to the public, patients, employees and Hospital management and administrative staff.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text