Job Opening for an experienced Interim CHRO/HR Director to join their Senior Leadership Team at the busiest Critical Access hospital in Washington state.
- Need an interim in place until they can bring on a permanent person.
- The hospital just opened a new 39 bed (25 in Pt beds) wing, new inpatient Pharmacy, large Health Education Center, new surgical admit and discharge unit over the past 18 months.
- Plan in progress to upgrade 100% of all radiology equipment over next 5-7 years.
- 15 outpatient physician clinics.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s preferred. Recent interim leadership in a hospital setting (required) and union experience (required)
- This is not a role for a non “hands on” leader who is accustomed to delegate to a large staff.
- Experience in provider recruitment and contract negotiations. (They do have a full time in house attorney to assist with legal review, Stark and other compliance matters)
- Current HR TEAM:
- Excellent recruiter with on boarding assistant.
- HR IT Specialist overseeing HR Related software.
- Full time benefits coordinator
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text