Job Opening in a 100+ bed hospital located about 30 mins from Columbia, SC, for an Outpatient Physical Therapist to join their team at one of their Outpatient Clinics. While they would prefer someone with experience, they will consider a new grad as well! They are offering a generous Sign On Bonus or Relocation package as well.
- Responsible for evaluation, planning, directing and administering physical therapy treatments as prescribed by a licensed physician.
- Administers treatments and physical agents as prescribed by a referring physician in an effort to restore function and prevent disability following injury, disease or physical disability.
- Assists patients to reach their maximum performance and level of functioning, while learning to live within the limits of their capabilities.
- The Physical Therapist coordinates, delegates and supervises responsibilities assigned to supportive staff (PTA, Rehab Aides).
- The Physical Therapist participates in operational aspects of the department, maintains performance improvement activities within the department and participates in CQI activities.
- Performs some administrative duties at the delegation of the Director of Rehab Services.
- Ensures that patient charges are accurate and entered on a timely basis.
- Participates in all infection control, departmental equipment training, organizational safety and fire safety programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy
- Must be licensed in South Carolina by the Board of Physical Therapy Examiners.
- 1-3 Years of Experience Preferred, but will consider a new grad.
Home of the world-renowned Carolina Cup, steeped in history, and situated around thirty minutes from Columbia, this town offers quaint shopping opportunities, varied dining selections, and a very appealing small-town lifestyle. Whether exploring the city’s Historic District on your own, or traveling with a group enjoying a guided tour of the area, you will find it’s charm irresistible. The city is anxious to share yesterday’s treasures with today’s visitors. Browse through the extensive Arts & Antiques District discovering mementos of days gone by. Dine in one of our many fine restaurants or stop to “refuel” at one of several local coffee shops. The possibilities are endless!
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text