Job Opening in a small hospital for a Pharmacy Manager located in California.
Hospital 90+beds, inpatient, outpatient and emergency room services.
- Prepares and dispenses medication orders per physician request according to established policies, procedures and protocols.
- Interprets medication orders (Verbal and written) and transcribes to computerized patient medication profiles accurately.
- Issues controlled substances to patient care areas and maintains records as required by law.
- Implement clearly defined process for medication distribution, handling and administration in the organization.
- Ensures safe, appropriate, cost effective medication therapies for patients according to established policies, procedures, and protocols.
- Develop and reviews P&P to ensure safe consistent and uniform level of care throughout the organization.
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Pharmacy.
- Experience in acute care hospital or ambulatory pharmacy, including pharmacy management/supervision and management education beyond that required for clinical registration is preferred.
- 3+years of hospital Pharmacy management experience required.
- Current license as a Registered Pharmacist in good standing by the State of California.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text